Oishi Korny Krunch Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These chips were fairly thick and had midsize triangular shapes, with curvy surfaces, subtle ripples and a light beige color generally, plus some sparse fine seasoning bits of various colors.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and taste that reminded me a lot of Bugles, with a very tasty BBQ seasoning featuring a nice mild kick. The mascots on the bag were quite entertaining. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Corn Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road