Oishi Flutes Blueberry
Taste test: These wheat- and potato-based "Flutes" were shaped kind of like penne pasta, except with a squarish profile instead of a round one, and without the subtle ripples running the length of each piece. They had a very sparse coating of purplish stuff on the surfaces. The tubes were hollow, but the walls were fairly thick.
I crunched in to find a light, fairly crisp crunch, with an unusual mix of tastes, as they had a potato crisp type of flavor initially, followed quickly by a sweet blueberry flavor. Not bad at all, but not something I'm really craving to have again.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good blueberry smell.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road