Oishi Flutes Blueberry
Taste test: These wheat- and potato-based "Flutes" were shaped kind of like penne pasta, except with a squarish profile instead of a round one, and without the subtle ripples running the length of each piece. They had a very sparse coating of purplish stuff on the surfaces. The tubes were hollow, but the walls were fairly thick.
I crunched in to find a light, fairly crisp crunch, with an unusual mix of tastes, as they had a potato crisp type of flavor initially, followed quickly by a sweet blueberry flavor. Not bad at all, but not something I'm really craving to have again.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good blueberry smell.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road