Ohsung Yes! Chips! Sweet Potato Chips with Black Sesame
Taste test: These chips were made mostly from sweet potato and tapioca, with an off-white color and shapes similar to shells, slightly scooped shape, with some parallel ripples. Some pieces had a small number of black sesame seeds attached.
I crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch and nice sweet flavor that kind of reminded me of Froot Loops. I first found it odd when the bag's marketing copy described the snack as "unexpectedly delicious" but after eating it, I'd say that was perfectly true for me — I didn't expect much, but really liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet.
From the package: “Five star from Korea” ... “100% delicious” ... “19% Sweet Potato, 0.5% Honey, 0.8% Black Sesame Seeds” ... “Sweet, crunchy, unexpectedly delicious. More than just a snack ... satisfies your sweet tooth too!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road