Oh! Naturals Flavored Sweet Potato Fries Salt & Pepper Flavor
Taste test: These fries looked a lot like your typical fast-food fries, like McDonald's, though in shorter lengths. They had a strong yellow color, with with lots of whitish powder, plus some occasional black bits that were presumably the pepper.
I crunched in to find that they were extremely crunchy — about as crunchy as fries have ever been — and somewhat hard, with a whole lot of flavor as well. At first, I could taste some sweet potato, lots of salt and a strong hint of black pepper. Then all of those flavors grew even stronger when I ate more. That whitish powder left a ton of residue on the fingertips. High on crunch, high on flavor!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet potato smell. Couldn't notice any black pepper.
From the package: “Product of Vietnam” ... “We select only the finest sweet potatoes for maximum taste” ... “Oh! Naturals Flavored Snacks are prepared with low-heat/high-pressure fry which reduces the oil content in snacks and seals in the freshness to maintain product quality.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Loco Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Vietnam (12 reviews)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road