Off the Eaten Path Hummus Crisps Rosemary & Olive Oil
Taste test: These hummus crisps came in a different shape than Odd the Eaten Path's Feta & Herb and Garlic Tomato Basil versions, ditching the PopChips-like round forms for triangles while keeping the same wiggly surfaces. The surfaces had a light smattering of grayish green seasoning bits (not nearly as green as the ones pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a whole lot of flavor, indeed delivering a tasty rosemary and olive oil flavor on a reasonably hummus-like chip. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong rosemary and olive oil smell.
From the package: “Made with rice and real chickpeas” ... “Snacks for the curious™” ... “On this Mediterranean inspired journey, discover a light and airy crisp made with real chickpeas perfectly seasoned with oregano, rosemary and thyme for a mouthwatering snacking adventure.”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Company: Rare Fare Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Hummus chips (11 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road