Off the Eaten Path Hummus Crisps Feta & Herb
Taste test: These chickpea-based crisps had the same Popchips-like shapes as the Garlic Tomato Basil version, with yellowish surfaces that had lots of bits of seasoning, most of them green, in various sizes.
We crunched in to find a very nice crisp crunch and an equally nice mix of flavors. I couldn't specifically taste any feta cheese, but there was a very tasty mix of herbs and spices. Very good!
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of herbs, nice.
From the package: “Snacks for the curious™” ... “If the road less traveled calls your name, you may be interested in a trip Off the Eaten Path™. Here you'll find unexpected combinations of wholesome ingredients that make for surprisingly delicious snacks. On this Mediterranean inspired journey, discover a light and airy crisp made with real chickpeas perfectly seasoned with feta cheese, rosemary and other herbs and spices for a mouthwatering snacking adventure.” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Company: Rare Fare Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Hummus chips (11 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road