O'Tori Nugget Grilled Cuttlefish Flavor
Taste test: After having a great experience trying O'Tori's Coconut-flavored nuggets and seeing that the snacks in this can looked mostly the same (but darker), you might expect another similar experience. However, in this case, that turned out to be an incorrect expectation.
The texture was probably the same, as the nuggets were nicey crisp, but it was hard to notice the texture when the taste was so intense and (in most tasters' opinions) awful. It was a combination of corn, cuttlefish, hot pepper and sugar, and the flavors didn't all peak at quite the same time. It started out sweet and crunchy and kind of weird but not necessarily bad, as the sugar and corn were mostly dominant in the first bite, but then it turned bad when the cuttlefish really hit.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really fishy in a bad way. Bad.
From the package: “Baked Corn Snack” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Delicious Grilled Cuttlefish flavor ... straight from the oven you your hand!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Talin Market World Food Fare, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road