O'Tori Nugget Coconut Flavor
Taste test: The snacks in this can looked like fried chicken nuggets, but they were actually nothing of the sort, as they were made primarily from corn. They had a crisp but soft texture, and our snackers compared the taste to various kinds of cereal, such as Cap'n Crunch and Corn Pops.
People who tried these were unanimous in praising the taste. The surprising part was there wasn't much in the way of coconut flavor, as most people didn't notice any coconut taste. But they sure did enjoy eating these!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild coconut smell, slightly sweet.
From the package: “Baked Corn Snack” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Talin Market World Food Fare, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road