O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Sweet Chilli Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a nice range of golden orange/yellow colors on the surfaces, plus some darker skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a somewhat solid crunch with good crispness and a subdued but very nice taste, with mild peppers and some exotic spices. A light heat arrived the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of chili and Asian spices.
From the package: “Over seven generations of the O'Donnell family have lived on Seskin Farm and have mastered the art of cultivating the perfect potato. Today they bring their hard won expertise as well as the name, to realize the finest of hand cooked crisps. The Sweet Chilli kick in these crisps is inspired by eastern recipes combining flavourful and aromatic combinations. Blending red chillies together with a secret fusion of exotic spices, these delicious O'Donnell's crisps guarantee a bagfull of Eastern Promise.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road