O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Sweet Chilli Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a nice range of golden orange/yellow colors on the surfaces, plus some darker skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a somewhat solid crunch with good crispness and a subdued but very nice taste, with mild peppers and some exotic spices. A light heat arrived the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of chili and Asian spices.
From the package: “Over seven generations of the O'Donnell family have lived on Seskin Farm and have mastered the art of cultivating the perfect potato. Today they bring their hard won expertise as well as the name, to realize the finest of hand cooked crisps. The Sweet Chilli kick in these crisps is inspired by eastern recipes combining flavourful and aromatic combinations. Blending red chillies together with a secret fusion of exotic spices, these delicious O'Donnell's crisps guarantee a bagfull of Eastern Promise.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road