O'Donnells Authentic Hand Cooked Tipperary Crisps Irish Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with a thick cut, very wiggly shapes and many bubbles, plus a number of small black spots on many of the chips. Many of the chips were folded-over or stuck together.
I crunched in to find that O'Donnell's made some very tasty chips, with a middling vinegar zing and lots of potato flavor, with a nice solid crunch. These aren't one of those kinds of vinegar chips that will burn your mouth, but they still had a good helping of vinegar taste and were quite enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar zing, with some potato.
From the package: “Over seven generations of the O'Donnell family have lived on Seskin Farm and have mastered the art of cultivating the perfect potato. Today they bring their hard won experience as well as the name, to realise the finest of hand cooked crisps. Our cider vinegar which adds to the unique flavour of O'Donnell's crisps, is locally sourced from Con Traas at The Apple Farm in Tipperary.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road