O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Hickory Barbeque Flavour
Taste test: These chips from Ireland had wiggly shapes and a nice golden yellow color, with lots of skin on the edges and a light smattering of seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a tasty mix of spices, including meat and hickory flavor. A nice spicy aftertaste too! A big departure from most American barbecue chips and even hickory barbecue ones, but quite tasty and very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the typical BBQ smell at all, but it actually does smell like barbecued meat.
From the package: “Used in Ireland since ancient times, traditional smoking methods have inspired the rich taste of hickory which infuses each of these delicious O'Donnell's crips for that unique spicy and sweet barbeque flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road