O'Donnells Of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Mature Irish Cheese and Red Onion Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes and some folded-over ones, plus lots of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find an excellent texture, with a brittle feel, nice crunch and high level of crispness, plus an even more impressive taste. This wasn't just the usual Irish cheese and onion flavoring — it was a particularly delicious mix of cheese and sweet onion. I just couldn't stop eating these until the bag was empty — and they even packed quite a lot of chips into the small bag. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and onion smell, lots of sweet onion.
From the package: “Over seven generations of the O'Donnell family have lived on Seskin Farm and have mastered the art of cultivating the perfect potato. Today they bring their hard won expertise as well as the name, to realize the finest of hand cooked crisps. O'Donnells mature Irish cheese and red onion flavor crisps have the distinctive creamy taste of smooth-bodied Irish cheese and the sweet, mild flavor of red onion, which blend to give a rich, aromatic taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road