Taste test: These disc-shaped chocolate crisps were thin and crunchy, but not particularly crisp, with a strong chocolate taste.
You could see some granules of sugar on both surfaces of the chips, but they were not overly sweet, and it was sort of a dry chocolate taste, not particularly creamy. Most of our tasters liked these a lot, but there were a few detractors.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, kind of like a cup of hot cocoa, but weaker.
From the package: “90 Calories” ... “Only 2g Fat” ... “0 Trans Fats” ... “All good & no guilt: O'Coco's are a new way to do chocolate — baked so they're light on fat, all-organic, and just 90 calories. They satisfy your cocoa cravings with intense chocolate taste and fun crispy crunch. O'Coco's. For a new snackitude.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: nSpired Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road