Taste test: These round or oval-shaped crisps had a nice mild crunch upon biting in, and they were quite tasty, with a good mocha flavor that mixed the coffee and chocolate quite well, as it didn't have a strong coffee taste or an intense chocolate one, but a real mix of both, just sweet enough.
I'm not even a coffee drinker, but I could eat these all day long..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild coffee smell.
From the package: “All good & no guilt: O'Coco's are a new way to do chocolate — baked so they're light on fat, all-organic, and just 90 calories. They satisfy your cocoa cravings with intense chocolate taste and fun crispy crunch. O'Coco's. For a new snackitude.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: nSpired Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road