Taste test: These were thin, round crisps, with bubbles in some of the pieces that made them thicker.
You could see sugar granules on both sides of the crisps. There was lots of cinnamon taste, and it mixed well with chocolate, but the cinnamon really stood out as the dominant taste over the chocolate. Most of our tasters liked these a lot, a quick hit of chocolate with lots of cinnamon.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “All good & no guilt: O'Coco's are a new way to do chocolate — baked so they're light on fat, all-organic, and just 90 calories. They satisfy your cocoa cravings with intense chocolate taste and fun crispy crunch. O'Coco's. For a new snackitude.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: nSpired Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road