O'Boisies Salt & Pepper
Taste test: These thin, oddly shaped potato crisps had a beige color, with small bits of black pepper visible on the surface.
The shapes seemed to be random, with some wiggle to the surface and lots of bubbles embedded inside. Upon biting in, the crisps were very crunchy and highly crisp. But the high level of crunch was unusual: Though it was a loud crunch, it was also a crumbly crunch, not one that will cause any earthquakes. That made for a very nice feel a really nice texture. The taste was very good as well, with a fresh, sharp peppery taste that mixed well with the potato. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot, returning for seconds. Glad to see the return of O'Boisies!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato with black pepper.
From the package: “Take your taste buds back in time to the familiar crunch of O'Boisies®! Of all the potatoes in the world, only a few are O'Boisterous enough to become O'Boisies® potato crisps. These bubbly golden crisps deliver a crackly crunch ordinary potato chips can't match.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road