O'Boisies Original Flavor
Taste test: These potato crisps had a thin cut and a very bubbly appearance.
The texture was typical O'Boisies — which is to say, about as good as it gets with potato crisps, as they were very crisp and had a great crunch. When I saw that this one was Original Flavor, I figured that it wasn't going to have much seasoning compared to the other O'Boisies varieties, but it turned out that I was dead wrong. The O'Boisies folks seasoned these with a great mix of spices, with garlic being the one that stood out the most. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely potatoey, but not really that fgood.
From the package: “Light & Crunchy Potato Crisps” ... “Back by popular demand!!!” ... “20% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Take your taste buds back in time to the familiar crunch of O'Boisies®! Of all the potatoes in the world, only a few are O'Boisterous enough to become O'Boisies® potato crisps. These bubbly golden crisps deliver a crackly crunch ordinary potato chips can't match.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road