O'Boisies Original Flavor
Taste test: These potato crisps had a thin cut and a very bubbly appearance.
The texture was typical O'Boisies — which is to say, about as good as it gets with potato crisps, as they were very crisp and had a great crunch. When I saw that this one was Original Flavor, I figured that it wasn't going to have much seasoning compared to the other O'Boisies varieties, but it turned out that I was dead wrong. The O'Boisies folks seasoned these with a great mix of spices, with garlic being the one that stood out the most. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely potatoey, but not really that fgood.
From the package: “Light & Crunchy Potato Crisps” ... “Back by popular demand!!!” ... “20% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Take your taste buds back in time to the familiar crunch of O'Boisies®! Of all the potatoes in the world, only a few are O'Boisterous enough to become O'Boisies® potato crisps. These bubbly golden crisps deliver a crackly crunch ordinary potato chips can't match.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road