O'Boisies Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: This version of O'Boisies had the same good crunch that O'Boisies is known for, with a really nice texture, but our tasters were mixed when it came to the taste.
Everyone was much more excited about the salt and pepper flavor than they were about this one. The flavor was highly concentrated on some of the chips (as indicated by the bright orange color) and it just was too much, too intense (something that I rarely say when it comes to levels of flavor) and not particularly good. It was more chemically than sour creamy and oniony. After eating a few of these, the flavor did remind me of cheddar and sour cream and tasted OK, but still not in a great way. One of our tasters liked the taste and crunched on quite a few of the O'Boisies, but most gave a thumbs-down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of intense, but a bit chemically and not that much like cheddar or sour cream.
From the package: “Take your taste buds back in time to the familiar crunch of O'Boisies®! Of all the potatoes in the world, only a few are O'Boisterous enough to become O'Boisies® potato crisps. These bubbly golden crisps deliver a crackly crunch ordinary potato chips can't match.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road