O'Boisies Cheddar & Jalapeno
Taste test: This version of O'Boisies has the same great texture that all of the other flavors have, with a thin cut, bubbly surface, excellent crispness and good crunch.
The flavor had quite a bit of jalapeno, with a pretty good kick of heat, especially in the aftertaste. The level flavoring varied by chip, but there was generally enough flavor that I kept going back to the bag for more. Not quite as amazong as the salt and pepper flavor of O'Boisies but still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice intense jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Light & Crunchy Potato Crisps” ... “Back by popular demand!!!” ... “20% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Take your taste buds back in time to the familiar crunch of O'Boisies®! Of all the potatoes in the world, only a few are O'Boisterous enough to become O'Boisies® potato crisps. These bubbly golden crisps deliver a crackly crunch ordinary potato chips can't match.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All O'Boisies (4 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road