O Hawaii Island Lava Crisps
Taste test: This latest knockoff of Brownie Brittle came in very large sheets, with the surfaces fairly smooth, save for some bumps and a sprinkling of crushed Macadamia nuts.
I crunched in to find that the sheets were quite thin, with a nice light, crispy crunch, less crunchy than Brownie Brittle, but quite nice in their own way. I had assumed that those bumps were above the promised chocolate chunks embedded inside, but, I didn't encounter any chocolate chunks at all. There was still plenty of chocolate in the crisps, for an excellent texture and taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a choclate cake.
From the package: “Baked in Hawaii” ... “What do you call that tender crunchy bark-like top layer you savor and relish? That crackly sweet edge of baked things where can sugars caramelize into a delicate brittle of lip-smacking wow? We call it Baker's Brittle. It's not a cookie. It's not a cracker. It's not a candy. But it tastes pretty darn good! Our Hawaii Lava Crisps are chocolatey, crispy thin brownie brittle dotted with chocolate chunks and big Island Macadamia nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Prince of Peace Ent., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road