Nutradia Extra Light Soya & Potato Thai Chilli
Taste test: These round, wiggly chips were fairly thin, with some reddish spices visible, and they had a light feel and a nice crispness upon biting in.
The flavoring was very tasty, with a great mix of Thai spices. There was a different but also very good flavor in the aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of remotely like Thai spices.
From the package: “New! Nieuw! Nouveau! Neu!” ... “Enjoy our light and deliciously crispy soya and potato chips with 70% less fat than regular chips. A revolutionary manufacturing technique makes this delightful product possible.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road