Nutradia Chips Light Red Sweet Paprika
Taste test: These round potato crisps were shaped kind of like mini-rice cakes, similar to Popchips.
They had a decent crispness, varying thickness within each chip, and they tasted kind of like Pringles or Popchips. The paprika flavor was OK, a decent taste but nothing special. Not a chip that I would go out of my way to get.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells weird, sort of like ozone from an electrical fire or melted plastic.
From the package: “Vet • Fat -70% de graisses” ... “deliciously healthy” ... “Today, more than ever, we need to maintain healthier and more balanced nutrition. Now, due to a revolutionary new manufacturing technique, you can enjoy light and delicious crispy potato chips with 70% less fat. In contrast to other chips, no fat residue will stay on your fingers after you have touched them.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (25 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road