My Nouria Premium BBQ Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with some bubbles embedded inside and areas of skin along the edges, showing a yellow-orange color generally.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch, brittle at times, with a nice mild barbecue flavor, slightly smoky and slightly sweet, that went well with the good potato flavor. The bag was mid-sized, but it sure contained a lot of chips, with the listed 2-oz. weight far higher than the typical bag of this size.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical BBQ chips smell.
From the package: “Produced in Canada” ... “so many potatoes” ... “My passion for this business began in 1985 when I worked as a gas station attendant in Medford, MA. It was there that I fell in love with the concept of helping time-crunched customers fill their needs for fueling and snacking a quick and pleasant manner.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nouria Energy Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kier Byrnes. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road