North Fork of Long Island Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were quite good, as their texture was a definite standout among kettle-cooked chips.
The chips were small and in many cases broken, but they were thin cut and very crisp, with a soft crunch and a very nice taste. The salt level seemed to be quite high, but that just added to the taste. Our tasters quickly ate the whole bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very fried smell (good) like a seafood shack.
From the package: “The chip starts here. We know potatoes. We've been growing them on our family farm in Mattituck for three generations. We also know that the perfect potato chip starts with a spectacular spud. That's why we're kettle-cooking our potatoes to make super-crispy chips witha hearty potato flavor. They're all natural with no preservatives or cholesterol. Your search for the perfect chip is over ... start crunching!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin Sidor Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road