North Fork of Long Island Kettle Cooked Cheddar Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: We've eaten a lot of kettle-cooked potato chips over the years, but we were quite surprised by the texture of these, as it was definitely a new feel.
The chips were generally smallish, with some broken ones, but even the unbroken ones were small. They had a very crisp feel, far crisper than other kettle-cooked chips. They were still crunchy, but it was a soft crunch, almost crumbly but not quite. The cheddar and onion flavor was quite nice, and the great crispness of the chips really helped to bring out the flavor. All of our tasters enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheddary smell, and oniony too, but unlike anything else I've ever tried. Very nice.
From the package: “The chip starts here. We know potatoes. We've been growing them on our family farm in Mattituck for three generations. We also know that the perfect potato chip starts with a spectacular spud. That's why we're kettle-cooking our potatoes to make super-crispy chips witha hearty potato flavor. They're all natural with no preservatives or cholesterol. Your search for the perfect chip is over ... start crunching!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin Sidor Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road