Nongshim Postick Snack
Taste test: These fries were pale yellow in color, fairly thick and somewhat wiggly, with generally a rectangular profile. They looked noticeably different from the ones pictured on the bag, as the actual fries lacked the lengthwise stripes/ridges shown in the picture.
I crunched in to find a nice solid crunch and really good crispness, but the best part of all was the flavor. There was a rich potato taste that was a lot like fries. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical smell of potato crisps.
From the package: “French Fried Potato” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road