Nongshim Pizza Snack
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like Crispix cereal, with a very similar hexagonal shape, except larger.
They were beige in color, without much seasoning visible on their surfaces. Our tasters were kind of disappointed that the flavor really didn't taste much like pizza. The aftertaste maybe sort of resembled the aftertaste of pizza. Mostly, they tasted like potato crisps, but there were some tasty spices, just not a whole lot of them, and not anything the really much resembled pizza.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like pizza. Pretty much the same as most Asian potato snacks.
From the package: “Lighten up your day with very delicious Pizza snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road