Nongshim Pizza Snack
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like Crispix cereal, with a very similar hexagonal shape, except larger.
They were beige in color, without much seasoning visible on their surfaces. Our tasters were kind of disappointed that the flavor really didn't taste much like pizza. The aftertaste maybe sort of resembled the aftertaste of pizza. Mostly, they tasted like potato crisps, but there were some tasty spices, just not a whole lot of them, and not anything the really much resembled pizza.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like pizza. Pretty much the same as most Asian potato snacks.
From the package: “Lighten up your day with very delicious Pizza snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road