Nongshim Onion Snack
Taste test: These small snacks were shaped kind of like the profile of an onion, with each piece a bit over an inch in its longest dimension The surfaces were somewhat curled, with a very subtle grid-like texture (much more subtle than the clearer grid visible in the snacks pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a light feel and very nice crispness, with a taste that was pretty much exactly like Funyuns. The feel was softer than Funyuns (different but also very good) while the taste quite simiar. Oniony and sweet and tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Funyuns.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road