Nongshim Onion Snack
Taste test: These small snacks were shaped kind of like the profile of an onion, with each piece a bit over an inch in its longest dimension The surfaces were somewhat curled, with a very subtle grid-like texture (much more subtle than the clearer grid visible in the snacks pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a light feel and very nice crispness, with a taste that was pretty much exactly like Funyuns. The feel was softer than Funyuns (different but also very good) while the taste quite simiar. Oniony and sweet and tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Funyuns.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road