Non Stop Zing Tasty Tomato Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained smallish potato chips with narrow ripples and gently curving shapes. The surfaces had a golden yellow color, with lots of fine seasoning bits tucked into the ridges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice tomato flavor, both tangy and sweet, and a bit more tangy in the aftertaste. Tomato and potato is usually a winning combination, and it worked here too. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy ketchup smell, some zing to it.
From the package: “Allargen Alert: This product contains lactose derived from Milk Solids.” ... “A proprietary food” ... “With the temptation of the tomato”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1998 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (595 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road