Non Stop Zing Munchy Masala Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples, with a nice range of yellow and orange shades glowing throughout, plus some slightly darker orange seasoning bits settled into the troughs of the ripples.
I crunched in to find a taste that was tangy and a bit sweet initially, with just hint of anything spicy or hot, but it soon transitioned into a masala flavor that was both of those things. It wasn't super hot, but it was moderately so, and the mix of different spices was quite nice. Tastier than most of the other masala chips we've tried, really good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, it seemed almost like Mexican spices, except on the tomatoey side, but I did get a hint of Indian food after that.
From the package: “Contains added flavour (natural and nature identical flavouring substance)” ... “with the temptation of the masala” ... “Premium Quality Crunchy 'n' Crispy”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Masala snacks (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road