Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips promised a "Spices Treat" flavor, which was entirely flavor among nearly 2000 potato chip reviews. There was no marketing description of the flavor beyond the name, but the Ingredients did offer some clues, as it included all kinds of odd stuff, including chili, coriander, mango, fenugreek, mace, nutmeg, mint and peanuts.
The chips had fairly wide, somewhat shallow ripples, with lots of skin around the edges, gently curving overall shapes, and a bright yellow color generally, plus a smattering of fine seasoning powder of various color. I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and quite an explosion of flavor — there was a whole lot of going on with my tastebuds here. Some of it seemed like fairly standard Indian spices, but there was some heat too, plus some cooling mint and lots of other stuff too. I liked it a lot, very bold and tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an Indian grocery store, though I could notice a bit of mint amid all of the usual spices.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Mints (159 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road