Non Stop Krunch Spicy Sticks Chatpata Masala
I crunched in to find a great crisp, crunchy feel and quite a strong, tasty kick of masala flavor, starting out mildly hot and growing increasingly stronger after that. Really bold and tasty, very nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong masala smell, tangy but only slightly spicy.
From the package: “Contained permitted natural colour(s) (E160C)” ... “Contains added flavour (natural and nature identical flavouring substance)” ... “A proprietary food”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (125 snacks)
- Masala snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road