No Name Roast Chicken Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These were not particularly good chips, though they were edible. The texture of the chips was below average, as they were cut thin and just not crisp. But the reason we even had this bag was the potential appeal of the chicken flavor. Unfortunately, we couldn't taste much chicken flavor.
Some of our tasters thought there was maybe just the slightest hint of chicken, and others couldn't taste it all. People didn't generally dislike the taste, but it definitely failed the chicken test.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chicken-like smell, not bad.
From the package: “Made from specially selected potatoes, these great tasting chips offer the perfect crunch.” ... “Préparées avec des pommes de terre de choix, ces grignotines sont tout à fait croustillantes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Nova Scotia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road