Nik Naks Nice N Spicy Flavour
Taste test: These snacks looked like Crunchy Cheetos, except the pieces were generally smaller, as there were many mid-size pieces but few large ones.
They were a pale yellow or slight orange in color, with a few small black spots on most of the pieces. The crunch was similar to Cheetos upon biting in, and the Nik Naks had a strong spice to them — not so much to bring tears to your eyes, but enough to make them a bit addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, tangy smell.
From the package: “Keep cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours” ... “Bin yer bag!” ... “Eat healthy: Nik Naks can be consumed as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Have you got the balance right today?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road