Nick's Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes, gently curved, with a light yellow color and some areas of browning, plus areas of skin around the edges of most pieces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a good rich, salty potato flavor. Nothing fancy here, just plain potato chips, but good ones.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Nick's strives to supply our customers with great tasting snacks. From our famous Hot Corn Chips to our Cheesy Nachos, we promise that you will come back for more.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mike's Fresh Market, Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road