Nicks Hot Sauce Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips had shapes much like Fritos, but with a few oddly shaped or jagged-edged pieces in the mix, and they were coated with a whole lot of intense dark red seasoning powder. The Devil himself — complete with flames and pitchfork — graced the front of the bag, so we were expecting some serious heat.
We crunched in to find a nice typical corn chips texture, with a tasty seasoning that started out tangy and hot, growing hotter in the aftertaste. It wasn't a super-killer heat, but it was solidly hot, with tasty spices that brought nice flavor beyond just the heat. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of hot spices, definitely some kick.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road