Nicks Hot Sauce Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips had shapes much like Fritos, but with a few oddly shaped or jagged-edged pieces in the mix, and they were coated with a whole lot of intense dark red seasoning powder. The Devil himself — complete with flames and pitchfork — graced the front of the bag, so we were expecting some serious heat.
We crunched in to find a nice typical corn chips texture, with a tasty seasoning that started out tangy and hot, growing hotter in the aftertaste. It wasn't a super-killer heat, but it was solidly hot, with tasty spices that brought nice flavor beyond just the heat. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of hot spices, definitely some kick.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mike's Fresh Market, Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road