Nicks Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a light orange color on their surfaces, with many dark areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp feel and soft crunch, with lots of cheddar and sour cream seasoning, a bit less sharp than some that we've tried, but still tasty and a nice enhancement to the flavor of the potato. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong smell of cheddar, sour cream and potato.
From the package: “Simply the best!” ... “Nick's strives to supply our customers would great tasting snacks.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road