Nicks Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a light orange color on their surfaces, with many dark areas of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp feel and soft crunch, with lots of cheddar and sour cream seasoning, a bit less sharp than some that we've tried, but still tasty and a nice enhancement to the flavor of the potato. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong smell of cheddar, sour cream and potato.
From the package: “Simply the best!” ... “Nick's strives to supply our customers would great tasting snacks.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nicks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mike's Fresh Market, Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road