Nice Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thick and had a yellowish orange glow to them, with very little flavor powder visible on the surfaces.
Most of the chips were broken, but they tasted quite good, with a mild mix of spices that was just a little tomatoey, along with of onion, garlic and other spices. The taste was pretty good, and several of our tasters could not resist saying that they had a "nice" taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy mix of spices.
From the package: “Nice & Spicy” ... “Ingredients: Fresh Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt, Sugar, Sodium Acetate (E262), Monosodium Gluamate (E621), Maize Starch, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Flavourings, Curry Powder, Tomato Powder, Malic Acid (E296), Silicon Dioxide (E551), Calcium Phosphate (E341), Garlic Powder, Paprika Extract (E160c)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road