Nice Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thick and had a yellowish orange glow to them, with very little flavor powder visible on the surfaces.
Most of the chips were broken, but they tasted quite good, with a mild mix of spices that was just a little tomatoey, along with of onion, garlic and other spices. The taste was pretty good, and several of our tasters could not resist saying that they had a "nice" taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy mix of spices.
From the package: “Nice & Spicy” ... “Ingredients: Fresh Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt, Sugar, Sodium Acetate (E262), Monosodium Gluamate (E621), Maize Starch, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Flavourings, Curry Powder, Tomato Powder, Malic Acid (E296), Silicon Dioxide (E551), Calcium Phosphate (E341), Garlic Powder, Paprika Extract (E160c)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road