Nice Paprika Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: We loved the name of this snack — who wouldn't want to eat something that's Nice — and opened the bag to find that it contained generally smallish potato chips with gentle curves and a light orange color.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty mix of paprika and potato, with some other spices as well. Good chips. Nice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild paprika and potato smell.
From the package: “Made in Qatar” ... “Packaged hygienically” ... “These natural chips are nothing but NICE. They're made with the finest handpicked potatoes, fresh ingredients and lots of tasty flavors for everyone to enjoy. Serve up a snack that's delicious, nutritious and NICE.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Conserved Foodstuffs Distributing Co. (Khazan Qatar) L.L.C. (Qatar)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh in Doha, Qatar airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road