Nice Paprika Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: We loved the name of this snack — who wouldn't want to eat something that's Nice — and opened the bag to find that it contained generally smallish potato chips with gentle curves and a light orange color.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty mix of paprika and potato, with some other spices as well. Good chips. Nice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild paprika and potato smell.
From the package: “Made in Qatar” ... “Packaged hygienically” ... “These natural chips are nothing but NICE. They're made with the finest handpicked potatoes, fresh ingredients and lots of tasty flavors for everyone to enjoy. Serve up a snack that's delicious, nutritious and NICE.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Conserved Foodstuffs Distributing Co. (Khazan Qatar) L.L.C. (Qatar)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road