Nice Choice Taiwan Dessert Potato Chips Mix Korean Kimchi
Taste test: This bag contained potato crisps (not chips) in a variety of shapes that didn't quite match those shown on the bag, with generally a pale beige color but also an uneven smattering of orange seasoning on everything.
Some pieces looked like wide-rippled potato chips; other were rings, squares-profile fries and shells. On first biting in, I got mostly a potato flavor, but some nice hot pepper spices kicked in shortly thereafter, building up into quite a hot aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mix of spices, could pass for kimchi.
From the package: “Photo for reference only” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road