Nice Choice Taiwan Dessert Potato Chips Mix Korean Kimchi
Taste test: This bag contained potato crisps (not chips) in a variety of shapes that didn't quite match those shown on the bag, with generally a pale beige color but also an uneven smattering of orange seasoning on everything.
Some pieces looked like wide-rippled potato chips; other were rings, squares-profile fries and shells. On first biting in, I got mostly a potato flavor, but some nice hot pepper spices kicked in shortly thereafter, building up into quite a hot aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mix of spices, could pass for kimchi.
From the package: “Photo for reference only” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road