New York Style Risotto Chips Spicy Marinara
Taste test: These rectangular chips had a color similar to Doritos, with some dark sesame seeds embedded inside the chips.
Since these were the first risotto chips I've ever tried, I didn't know what to expect. I'm wary of rice chips being stiff and tasteless, but I ended up very impressed. The feel was just about the same as Doritos, except maybe slightly less crisp in this case, but still, a nice light crunch. The flavoring was excellent, as the spicy mix of seasonings was both hot and tasty. Great chips!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like taco powder, but probably mixed with lots of tomato. Very good.
From the package: “Made from whole grain brown and Arborio rice, New York Style® Risotto Chips are a healthy alternative to traditional snacking choices. With the perfect combination of the taste you crave and the nutrition you can feel good about, New York Style Risotto Chips will quickly become an everyday favorite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New York Style Brand
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road