New York Style Risotto Chips Parmesan & Roasted Garlic
Taste test: These rectangular chips had a fairly light color, with a generous coating of seasoning.
The texture was a lot more like corn-based tortilla chips than what we've come to expect from rice chips, as the chips were fairly crisp and crunchy, with none of the stiffness typical of rice chips. The mix of parmesan and garlic seasonings was tasty, with a nice mild cheese taste spiced up a bit with the garlic, mixing well with the taste of the underlying risotto chips. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheesy smell with a bit of garlic.
From the package: “Made from whole grain brown and Arborio rice, New York Style® Risotto Chips are a healthy alternative to traditional snacking choices. With the perfect combination of the taste you crave and the nutrition you can feel good about, New York Style Risotto Chips will quickly become an everyday favorite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New York Style Brand
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road