New York Style Pita Chips Spicy Three Pepper
Taste test: These rectangular pita chips were light orange in color, with lots of additional seasoning powder on their surfaces. Some of the chips were wiggly or had bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a very nice texture, with a lot of crunch and lots of taste as well. There was enough flavor throughout the eating process that there was none of the bready taste of some pita chips, but rather a nice spicy mix of peppers at first, followed by some mid-level heat that lingered around in the aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of sweet peppers, hot peppers and other spices.
From the package: “Baked from Authentic Pita Bread” ... “60% Less Fat than the Leading Brand of Potato Chips” ... “New York Style Pita Chips are a wholesome snack made from fresh-baked pita bread, the Mediterranean pocket bread found in many of New York City's traditional neighborhood bakeries. Our great tasting chips start with real whole pita bread that is cut into strips, baked golden brown for a unique crunch, then delicately seasoned for a great flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New York Style Brand
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road