New York Chips Jalapeño & Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and curvy overall shapes, with a light yellow color generally, some darker skin areas on the edges and a light smattering of green seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with good crispness and a tasty mix of seasonings that included some heat and some jalapeno flavor, but just middling levels of both. The mix of spices worked really well with the rich potato flavor, and those spices made for a nice hot aftertaste too. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild jalapeño smell.
From the package: “The only potato chip made from 100% New York Potatoes” ... “Cooked in 100% avocado oil” ... “Pride of New York” ... “The Marquart Family has been following 'best practice' agricultural procedures that result in growing the finest produce. Marquart Farms it Is committed to sustainability.” ... “The Whole Potato: We use only the finest locally grown potatoes — skin and all — for our chips. This means we keep the skins on when we cook our chips, just as Mother Nature intended. This old fashioned method of cooking creates a naturally healthy chip that has a unique and unforgettable flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Marquart Farms New York Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road