New Mexico Quality Hot & Spicy Red Chile Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and wiggly, and they were quite loaded up with a dark orange/red seasoning.
Based on what it said on the bag, our snackers were expecting some serious heat. On the first bite, there was lots of intense flavor, but the heat that people expected wasn't all there. It did hit more strongly in the aftertaste, though these were still far from being the hottest chips ever. People were mixed on the taste: Some people though it was OK, some didn't like it at all, and nobody really raved about it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tangy mix of spices, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: New Mexico Beef Jerky
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eldorado Supermarket, Santa Fe (at The Agora Shopping Center). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road