Taste test: This version of the Nestle Crunch bar was a mystery until I unwrapped it, as I couldn't read any of the Turkish on the wrapper. The most striking thing was the bits of crisp rice jutting out of the top and sides, within a chocolate coating, a big change from the usual sectioned top of a Crunch bar.
I bit in to find that the interior was actually a wafer bar, with three wafers surrounding two chocolate creme layers. Between the wafers and the stuff on top, there was a good level of crunch, though it was a different feel from a standard Crunch bar. There was a lot of chocolate to charge me up, with a nice texture. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, like a regular Crunch bar.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Turkey (68 reviews)
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Bars (913 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
- Wafer bars (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road