Taste test: This version of the Nestle Crunch bar was a mystery until I unwrapped it, as I couldn't read any of the Turkish on the wrapper. The most striking thing was the bits of crisp rice jutting out of the top and sides, within a chocolate coating, a big change from the usual sectioned top of a Crunch bar.
I bit in to find that the interior was actually a wafer bar, with three wafers surrounding two chocolate creme layers. Between the wafers and the stuff on top, there was a good level of crunch, though it was a different feel from a standard Crunch bar. There was a lot of chocolate to charge me up, with a nice texture. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, like a regular Crunch bar.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road