Neal Brothers Pink Himalayan Salt Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips looked like fairly typical kettle-cooked chips, with wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color. They looked a lot like Cape Cod Potato Chips.
We crunched in to find a pretty good crunch, nicely crisp, with a potato flavor that was about middling in strength. In comparison to the other Neal Brothers flavors, these were plain, but still, they were pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “Product of USA” ... “Extremely tasty”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road