Neal Brothers Pink Himalayan Salt Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips looked like fairly typical kettle-cooked chips, with wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color. They looked a lot like Cape Cod Potato Chips.
We crunched in to find a pretty good crunch, nicely crisp, with a potato flavor that was about middling in strength. In comparison to the other Neal Brothers flavors, these were plain, but still, they were pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “Product of USA” ... “Extremely tasty”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road