Neal Brothers Montreal Steak Spice Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and had wiggly shapes with lots of small bubbles embedded inside. There was a dull yellow color on the surfaces and some dark seasoning bits scattered throughout, plus lots of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a hard, loud crunch and a quite an explosion of flavor. The taste was a great mix of black pepper and some other spices initially, transforming into a good hot kick in aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The most noticeable spice was black pepper, but the mix had it smelling quite a lot different than just black pepper.
From the package: “Montreal is an amazing Canadian city known for its great culture and flavor! When visiting Montreal, Peter and Chris always make sure to stop by their favorite steakhouses to enjoy classic Montreal cuisine.” ... “Extremely tasty” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road