Neal Brothers Maple Bacon Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, including many folded-over chips, with a strong yellow color and some skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a very solid crunch and a nice sweet taste that was far more maple than bacon. Even the maple was subtle, as it wasn't anything like dipping chips into syrup, but it worked well with the salty potatoes and had just a hint of bacony smoke to it that made it even better. When we shared this bag with some snackers enjoying beers after going for a run, people raved about the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild maple smell with a hint of smokiness.
From the package: “Peter and Chris remember family breakfasts and the intoxicating aroma of bold smokey bacon and the sweet taste of pure maple syrup. That addictive combination is what has inspired us to capture those memories with our Maple Bacon flavored Kettle Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road