Neal Brothers Maple Bacon Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, including many folded-over chips, with a strong yellow color and some skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a very solid crunch and a nice sweet taste that was far more maple than bacon. Even the maple was subtle, as it wasn't anything like dipping chips into syrup, but it worked well with the salty potatoes and had just a hint of bacony smoke to it that made it even better. When we shared this bag with some snackers enjoying beers after going for a run, people raved about the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild maple smell with a hint of smokiness.
From the package: “Peter and Chris remember family breakfasts and the intoxicating aroma of bold smokey bacon and the sweet taste of pure maple syrup. That addictive combination is what has inspired us to capture those memories with our Maple Bacon flavored Kettle Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road