Natursoy Patatas Fritas Con Piel
Taste test: These potato chips came in pieces that were small or even smaller. All of the pieces, as promised, had lots of skin on their edges — indeed, they seemed to be entirely surrounded by skin, though some of it was light and hard to notice.
Shapes of the small pieces ranged from flat to curvy to wiggly. What they all had in common was being quite tasty! There was a light crunch and a great potato flavor. Nothing fancy here, just really good potato chips. The tiny size of the pieces made for a different eating experience than most potato chips, but they were so good! Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty potato smell.
From the package: “Elaboración Artesanal” ... “Las patatas utilizadas para elaborar estas sabrosas Patatas Fritos Con Piel han sido cultivadas a más de 1000 m. de altitud.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road